Federal Work-Study Program

Federal work-study is a federal student aid program that provides part-time employment while you are enrolled in school to help pay your education expenses. To be considered for a federal work-study position, you must be fully admitted to St. John's College and complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Interested students must contact the Financial Office before applying for a

Library clerk

The Health Sciences Library offers up to four student worker positions as library clerk. The purpose is to extend library hours during the academic year, to provide in-depth library experience for federal work- study students and to provide support to a wide variety of library services. Each student worker will supervise the library in the evening and on the weekends. Library Clerks implement library policies and provide direct services to customers, including members of the public.

College clerk

St. John's College offers one to two student worker positions as college clerk. The college clerk assists with projects and clerical needs for the college administration and leadership team. College clerks also assist with on-campus and off-campus college events when needed.

For more information, email financialaid@sjcs.edu or call (217) 814-4705.